Tuesday 18 March 2014

Solutions To All Beauty Problems (18.03.14)






Solutions To All Beauty Problems




                                                                                                                                         18.03.14
Q. I am a boy of 23 years. My skin is oily. I am suffering from allergy problem. It has created rashes in my hands. Please advise some natural remedies.
A. There are many kinds of allergies. Different persons are allergic to different things. You should visit a doctor for advice. In order to mitigate your allergic problem grind some neem leaves with some pieces of raw turmeric and make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas daily for 15 days.
Q. I am a woman. I am 31 years old. My problem is that I have been suffering from hair falling for the last 3 months. My hair is very thin. I want your advice.
A. Hair falling is a natural phenomenon. If it is excessive, we should take care of it. Make a paste of bhringraj powder, methi powder, amla powder and brahmi powder. Add some curd (for dry hair) or an egg (for oily hair) to this paste. Apply this on your scalp. Leave it for one hour and wash it off with plane water. Use the above pack two days a week. It also strengthens hair and makes hair shinney, soft and luxurious.

No comments: