Thursday 20 February 2014

Solutions To All Beauty Problems (20.02.14)



Solutions
To All Beauty
Problems
Solutions To All Beauty Problems
                                                                                                                                         20.02.14

Q. My age is 28 years. Since after my delivery, I have been suffering from hair problems. My hair has been falling at a very high rate. My hair is dry. Please help as my scalp has started to be visible now.

A. We know that hair fall is a common fact in some cases after childbirth. First you should take sufficient rest and eat healthy died. Add different fruits specially fruits containing vitamin C to your daily diet. Massage your scalp with sesame seed oil thrice a week and also nourish your scalp with the following excellent hair pack.Take 1 tsp.each of  amla powder, shikakai powder, reetha powder, methi powder and 2 tsp. of curd and whip all these ingredients together. Apply it to your scalp and leave it for 1 hour. Wash off with an herbal shampoo.




 Q. I am a 37 years old woman. I have an oily T-zone. I am suffering from whiteheads on my nose. Could you please tell me some natural remedies so that I can get rid of such troublesome whiteheads ?

A. If you scrub regularly whiteheads will disappear. Regular scrubbing also clears your skin. As a natural remedy for this purpose take 2 tsp. of green gram powder, 1 tsp. Fuller’s Earth,   1 tsp. rice powder and rose water. Mix them well. Apply it on your face and leave on for 10 minutes. Now scrub off the mask gently. Wash your face with cold water.

No comments: